TSFactory

Friday, December 10, 2004

New Terminal Services Features again?

Here we go again. Once in a while we (Terminal Services MVPs) have some conference calls with the TS group in Redmond where we discuss some of the *new* stuff they are working on, talk about TS technology and so on.
Yesterday was one of these days. The problem is everything we saw is pretty much the same stuff we saw almost 8 months ago in Redmond. The whole Bear Paw thing Brian wrote on his website (http://www.brianmadden.com/content/content.asp?ID=127) is now supposed to be released in the Longhorn timeframe. So why talk about this over and over again? I want new stuff and more than that, realware and not vaporware or as I call now, 'Delayware' as most of the stuff coming from the TS group is now called. Do not get me wrong. I love the TS guys (note I am straight and I suppose they are - exceptions may apply) but I do not get this whole 'keep delaying' thing. I can imagine this can be frustrating when you are a developer on the TS group, seeing all your hard work simply being postponed or even dumped due to... Well you get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home